Puppy Dog Training Basics

There are some great community resources when you are ready to learn some puppy dog training basics.

You and your puppy dog can enroll in classes at a local vet.

There are even some vets who have classes to teach dog behavior training.

They might also sell the products you need to practice the dog training at home.

Puppy dogs will need to learn appropriate behavior and rely on you to teach them what you both learned in class.

Puppy dog training will include important cues about acceptable behavior and what is not acceptable.

As your puppy dog is rewarded, it will learn what to do, and what not to do.

Puppy dog training is also for fun! You and your puppy dog can work on training to catch, fetch, sit, and stay.

If you and your dog are really ambitious, try an agility course.

Many communities offer agility classes.

Agility courses are made up of obstacles the dog and handler approach together. The obstacles include tunnels weave poles, dog walk, A-frame, seesaw pause table, and several types of jumps.

This training can help your dog when facing new situations that look different and require walking on unusual surfaces.

If classes aren’t available in your area and you have nice size yard, head to the pet store. You can set up your own mini course and let the fun begin!

Not only will you have a happy and active dog, your dog will also have burnt off excess energy that sometimes leads to undesirable behavior.

When your dog is tired, he doesn’t chew, bark, or lick. Instead your dog will rest.

GD Star Rating
Puppy Dog Training Basics, 4.9 out of 5 based on 13 ratings

Share This With Your Friends!

10 Responses
    1. Zen says:

I believed puppy dog training can improve a puppies loyalty and health and this is a great website.. Thankyou

2. Dende says:

By training a puppy it can enhance to them that they have a purpose in this world too, just like a body guard and the best buddy ever. Thank you for sharing this.

3. Jaypee says:

Great video you have here, now I should buy lots of food as a reward for my dog so that she may able to understand what is right and wrong, if wrong wont give her a reward and if right will give her a reward. You’ve got a good idea here, thank you very much.

4. Virmey says:

I just bought a puppy and I’m gonna train her by the use of your training basics video and training tips. I just downloaded them both, hope this will help me, thank you and keep on sharing :)

5. Krysta says:

You have a nice information here, all of it are helpful, the most important thing to me is the behavior of the dog which is acceptable and not you’ve said. great idea.

6. kevin says:

I am a dog lover and I started to train them in a simple way, your video helps me a lot because the way I trained them is so very relaxing and no difficulties at all. I thank you for this TIPS.

7. Angelo says:

I agree of all the basic training you have here, though simple but its very effective. I’ve been using some few kinds of training too, I can say its true and effective because I have proven to my self. Thank for sharing some info’s

8. Esor says:

What a cute talking puppy you have here :) and sharing some basic training information’s. Well, I should give you lots of food because of this brilliant idea you’ve shared to me and I make sure that I’m gonna follow this tips for my dog. Thank you :)

9. keempee says:

I just found the good solution for my dogs and I’m gonna train them by the use of this video. This video is great because all about training are here. Thank you.

10. Nica says:

Your information are so cool, I may now able to train my dogs with your help. All information’s I’ve been looking are here and great site you have here. Thank you for the video.